WebInterstate Joins Liaison Healthcare to Deliver Enhanced EMR Services
FREMONT, CA: WebInterstate, developers of MediMatrix and mobile imaging, is thrilled to announce new Electronic Medical Records (EMR) integration opportunities produced through a new strategic alliance with Liaison Healthcare, provider of secure cloud-based integration and data management services. Liaison's EMR-Link optimizes EMR workflows and integration for the ordering and reporting of diagnostic tests.
This new relationship is intended to broaden the spectrum of connections through varied Electronic Medical Record vendors while enhancing and supporting the ease of radiology integration to mobile radiology providers and long term care facilities.
- Radiographic Integration options will be available for multiple EMR systems
- Rapid deployment of imaging orders and reporting integration within the EHR
- More efficient ordering and reporting workflow for clinical facilities and mobile providers
- Significant time-savings for mobile providers and their clients
- Establish and grow connections with facilities and physicians
- Cost-effective options available to providers for integration
Check out : Top EMR/EHR Solution Companies